About Us



  • The Faculty of Pharmacy was first established in 1973/1974 as a department at the Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University.
  • The Prime Minister's Decree (No. 1142 of 1976) was issued regarding the independence of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Tanta University.
  • The number of students enrolled to the faculty in the year of its establishment 105 students.
  • In 1981, the faculty was moved to its current location in the University Medical Campus.

Contact Us